What is Primal Toad all about?
I started this blog back on April 23, 2010 to publish thoughts on living Paleo. I did that for about 4 years before questioning the Paleo philosophy. I still believe in a lot of tenants in Paleo and believe they are 100% necessary for humans to survive, but I’m no longer even close to as strict as I once was.
Why the name Primal Toad?
I rolled with Primal because I fell in love with Mark Sisson’s philosophy behind his book The Primal Blueprint. To this day I agree with 90% or so of it. I much prefer his book The Primal Connection and feel it’s vitally important. I’ll always remember how important a simple hug is and how much we are missing the human touch in today’s society.
I rolled with Toad because my name is Todd Dosenberry. My 3 older siblings called me Toad growing up and I despised it. The nickname fell off this planet until I decided to bring it back in April 2010.
Do you love smoothies? Click here to discover my 12 favorite smoothie recipes. You’re going to love em’!
Who am I?
- I flew out of the US on July 3, 2015
- I’ve been living in SE Asia since then
- I’m currently living in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- I eat Paleo but I don’t
- I have a firm belief that free will is an illusion
- I’ve been an Internet Entrepreneur since 2006
- For 1.5 years I sold Nintendo Wii’s on eBay
- Then I sold American Eagle Outfitters clothing on eBay
I’m on social media:
Do you love smoothies?
Click here to discover my 12 favorite smoothie recipes.
You’ll love my Paleo Smoothies Pinterest account.