Fat loss can be complicated for some. This is because of many reasons, one being that some folks will swear by a few tips they lay out. However, some common tips that you learn will hinder fat loss for some while accelerating it for others.
The following is a list of 21 tips that contradict each other. The first 2 say “eat more” and then “eat less.” Which one will work for you? It depends. You need to experiment and find out what is best for you.
- Eat more
- Eat less
- More specifically, eat more carbs
- Eat less carbs
- Eat an early meal every day
- Fast till noon every day
- Count calories
- Never consider counting calories
- Dedicate one cheat day per week
- Eat nearly 100% strict Paleo day in and day out
- Cheat a few times throughout the week when the time is right
- Eat 2 large meals per day
- Eat 3 meals and snack 1-2 times per day as needed
- Limit fruit consumption
- Eat as much fruit as you please
- Don’t eat any nuts
- Eat nuts as a snack as necessary
- Eat when you are hungry as much as possible
- Allow for hunger intermittently
- Quit coffee
- Enjoy 1 cup of coffee per day
Experiment. Realize that becoming healthy and losing that extra fat is a long journey. Don’t go for the quick fix.
Do you have any contradicting tips to add to the list? Share in the comment section below.